VEGETABLE GARDEN INSECTS
Thoroughly spray plants particularly the undersides of leaves and the devel- oping fruit. Use approximately 1 gallon of the ready-to-use spray per 500 sq. ft. of garden plants. Treat plants when insects are first seen and damage is noticed. Do not spray later than days shown till harvest.
Do not feed or graze forage, hay or straw to livestock.
BEANS: For Aphids, Spider Mites, Cucumber Beetles, Leaf Hoppers - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 1 day to harvest.
CELERY: For Aphids, Spider Mites - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 7 days to harvest.
CUCUMBER, SQUASH, MELONS: For Aphids, Spider Mites, Cucumber Beetle, Leaf Hopper - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 1 day to harvest. Do not apply unless plants are dry.
CABBAGE, BROCCOLI, KALE, MUSTARD, TURNIPS, HEAD LET- TUCE: For Aphids, Imported Cabbage Worm, Cabbage Looper, Leaf Hopper - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 7 days to harvest.
EGGPLANT: For Aphids, Spider Mites - Use 1 tsp. per gallon. 3 days to harvest.
ONIONS: For Thrips - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 3 days to harvest. PEPPERS: For Aphids - Use 1 tsp. per gallon. 3 days to harvest. POTATOES: For Aphids, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs - Use 1 tsp. per gallon. No waiting time till harvest.
RADISHES: For Aphids - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 7 days to harvest. TOMATOES: For Aphids, Spider Mites - Use 2 tsp. per gallon. 1 day to harvest.
CITRUS INSECT CONTROL
CITRUS: For use on Grapefruit, Kumquats, Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Tan- gerines, and Tangelos.
For control of Black Scale, California Scale, Citricola Scale, Soft Scale and Yellow Scale - Use 2 teaspoonfuls per gal. of water.
For Control of Florida Red & Purple Scale and the Mediterranean Fruit Fly - Use 2 teaspoonfuls per gallon of water.
For Thrips and Aphids -Use 2 teaspoonfuls per gallon of water. (This spray will also suppress Spider Mites that may be present.) Apply sprays to give thorough coverage of fruit and the upper and lower sides of leaves and twigs when insects are present or their damage is eminent. Do not apply when trees are in bloom or within 7 days of harvest.
FRUIT INSECT CONTROL
APPLES: To control Aphids, Bud Moth, Forbes Scale, Codling Moth, Plum Curculio, Red-Banded Leaf Roller, and Spider Mites - Mix 2 tsp. in 1 gallon of water. Make two or more applications for mites and one or more for aphids. Do not apply later than 3 days before harvest. This product may injure Cortland and McIntosh varieties in summer sprays.
GRAPES: For Leaf Hoppers, Spider Mites, Mealybugs - Use 1 tsp. in 1 gallon of water. Do not apply later than 3 days before harvesting. May cause injury to foliage of certain varieties. Check with local Agricultural Authorities.
CHERRIES: For Black Cherry Aphids and Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers - Mix 1 tsp. in 1 gallon of water and thoroughly spray trees. Do not apply later than 3 days before harvest. May injure foliage in some varieties.
PEARS: To control Codling Moth, Fruit Tree Leaf Roller, Pear Psylla, Plum Curculio, and Red-Banded Leaf Roller - Use 2 tsp. in 1 gallon of water. Do not apply later than 1 day before harvest. May injure Bosc pears under certain conditions in the Northeast.
PEACHES: For Spider Mites, Oriental Fruit Moth, and Plum Curculio - Mix 2 tsp. in 1 gallon of water. Spray when damage is first seen or is anticipated. Do not apply later than 7 days before harvest.
STRAWBERRIES: For the control of Spider Mites, and Aphids - Use 1 tsp. per gallon of water. Treat when insects first appear. Do not apply later than 3 days before harvest. NOTE: Do not apply when fruit is in bloom and bees are present. Plan on regular spray applications to fruit at 1 to 2 week intervals through the growing season to get best insect control.
PECANS: To control Spider Mites, Aphids, Pecan Nut Casebearer and Pecan Phylloxera - Dilute 2 teaspoonfuls per gallon of water and apply with a pressure sprayer. Treat when insects are first seen or their damage is anticipated. Follow a spray schedule.
RICE (FIELD) INSECT CONTROL
For control of Grasshoppers, Rice Stink Bug and Rice Leaf Miner, use 1 1/2 - 3 pt. Malathion 50 E.C. per acre. Use higher rate for rice leaf miner. Apply as a coarse spray in sufficient water (usually 3-20 gal./A., depending on equipment) for thorough coverage. Apply when wind is 5 MPH or below to avoid drift. Do not apply within 7 days of harvest.
- Orders above Rs. 499 will be given Free Home Delivery. You will be charged Rs. 99 for orders below Rs. 500.
- We deliver only in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ghaziabad. Kindly talk to us in case we do not cover your area.
- Plants may be replaced within 15 days of delivery. Product return is not allowed.
- Actual Shape and Size may vary as compared to image displayed.
- We offer Cash-on-Delivery and RazorPay Secured Payment Interface.
- Prices may differ with plant size, kindly take a note of price for the plant size you are ordering.
- We will deliver plants within 1-2 days but if it is not possible for some orders, we will inform you about the same.
- You can rent plants from LawnKart.com for which you can contact us. The rent starts from Rs.50 per plant per month for a period of minimum one month.
- Plants will be delivered in excellent condition and state but if you are not satisfied, we may exchange them for you.
- Plants will be sent in regular earthen pot depending upon the product. If you want hanging baskets, plastic or ceramic or terracotta pots, you can separately order them.
- You can add a delivery note on Shopping Cart page if you want any customization to your order not mentioned on our website.
- The size of the plant indicate the height/diameter of the pot or the earthen flower pot in which the plant is to be delivered.
- Plants shown in images may vary from delivered one but will be in same or better condition.
- The Product description and plant care tips are indicative. LawnKart.com will not be responsible for any loss occured due to it.
- Lawnkart.com is committed to deliver you best quality. Still, if you are not satisfied, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 7503490552.
Surprise!! Get 10% off on your first order and 15% on second. Now you have 2 more reasons to #bringgardentohome Visit Lawnkart.com #todaysspecial #happygreenery #delhincr #garden #gardening #musthave #indoorplants #lawnkart #delhigram #delhiwale #wearegurgaon #lbbdelhi #sodelhi #_soi #_soidelhi #beautifulhome #lawn #gamlaa #plants #pots #flowerfest #instalove #lbbpartner #ootd #lbb #lbbdelhi #shoppingonline #shoppaholic #greenhome #justdelhiing