G73 - Golden Pothos
- Plant Type. Outdoor/Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 9 to 13 Inches (including pot)
- Blooming Period. Mid Summer
- Sunlight. Move your plant outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but don’t forget to move it back in before fall.
- Location. If your home is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles. Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the area.
- Watering. Water the plants until the water runs from the drainage holes and then let them dry out between watering.
- Repotting. The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture.
- Fertilising. Remember to fertilize every two weeks as part of good money tree plant care. Use a liquid plant food diluted by half. Suspend fertilizing in winter.
*Actual product may vary