- Plant Type. Outdoor/Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 2.5 to 3ft
- Season. Evergreen
Sunlight. This palm likes bright indirect or curtain filtered sunlight. Your palm will thrive with an outdoor vacation for the summer if you have a nice shady spot.
Keep the night temperatures from 60-70 F (15.55 – 21 C), down as low as 55 F (12.8 C) in the winter months and the day temperatures from 75-85 F (24 -29.4 C).
- Location. Your palm will thrive with an outdoor vacation for the summer if you have a nice shady spot.
- Watering. Keep the soil moist, drying out only a bit between waterings from spring through fall and empty standing water.
- Re-potting. Areca palms grow best in relatively small pots. Don‘t re-pot unnecessarily. Re-pot in spring only if root growth begins to push the plant out of its pot.
- Fertilising. Use a diluted balanced fertilizer every 3-4 weeks from spring until fall.
*Actual product may vary, plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart