Brinjal (Eggplant) F1 Hybrid Round Seeds
Brinjal (scientifically known as Solanum melongena) is an easy to cultivate plan, high in nutrition and commonly consumed as vegetable. The fruits of this plant are either long or round and vary in color according to the variety: white, orange, green, purple or black. They can be cooked in a variety of ways - baking, barbecuing, frying or pickling. Its consumption helps prevent cancer, is great for weight loss, prvents heart disease, controls blood pressure & diabetes and contributes to many other health benefits.
Watch this video and learn how to plant a brinjal in your kitchen garden, an excellent plant to start with if you are a beginner at gardening.
- Plant Type. Outdoor Plant/Vegetable
- Product Height. Seeds ( Please order pot separately)
- Sunlight. Full Sun
- Location. Because only a few plants are needed, it is better to prepare only the planting spot. Each spot should have a diameter of 30 to 40 cm. The planting spots should be about 75 cm apart. Turn the soil using a garden fork to ensure proper aeration of soil and to work in plant rests and weeds into the soil
- Watering. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray
- Fertilizing. If seed were planted in a seedling tray, seedlings should be fertilized 10 days after germination, using a liquid fertilizer
- Sowing Method. Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil
*Actual product may vary