Dracaena marginata 'Colorama' is a beautiful plant which is suitable for growing indoors. This is an evergreen plant. This plant also attracts butterflies and birds, keeping your garden natural. With white, showy flowers and yellow fruit, this plant gives a cooling and calming effect. The leaves are long and narrow with a reddish shade to it. The plant is very small, but that doesn't take points from it's beauty!
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 2 to 3 Ft (including pot)
- Season. Evergreen
- Sunlight. Coloroma likes bright indirect light, though will tolerate low light, the foliage will be less bright
- Location. Well-drained soil and high humidity are also required indoors; setting the container on a tray of moist pebbles will help keep the humidity high
- Growing in the ground. In the landscape, Coloroma plant in partly sunny to partial shade locations with well drained soil. Coloroma trees are easily pruned and propagated by removing a tuft of leaves and rooting the branch.
- Growing in containers. Keep the soil evenly moist, but not wet; excess drying or water will cause leaf tips to turn brown
- Watering. Drought Tolerant, Average Water
*Actual product may vary, plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart