Cycas Palm (Sago Palm)
The sago palm (Cycas revoluta) is a popular houseplant known for its feathery foliage and ease of care. In fact, this is a great plant for beginners and makes an interesting addition to nearly any room. It can even be grown outdoors
- Plant Type. Outdoor/Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 7 to 18 inches
- Season. Evergreen
- Sunlight. These palms are easy to care for but do require special needs, such as bright light, although they will tolerate low-light conditions.
- Location. Your palm will thrive with an outdoor vacation for the summer if you have a nice shady spot.
- Watering. They do not respond well to overwatering. In fact, too much water can quickly lead to root rot and eventual death. Therefore, it’s best to allow the plant to dry out some between waterings.
- Re-potting. When problems with palms are due to improper planting or poor drainage, you’ll need to repot the planting as soon as possible in suitable soil, not too deep, and with adequate drainage available.
- Fertilising. Require regular fertilizing monthly to ensure vigorous health