Dalchini (Cinnamon Bark) Plant
Plant Care & Nurturing
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor Plant
- Product Height. 12 to 18 Inches
- Season. Evergreen
- Location. Choose well-drained soil of any consistency -- sandy, loamy or clay -- for your asafetida. This herbaceous perennial tolerates acidic, neutral and basic soil pH levels
- Sunlight. Select a sunny location for this plant. Asafetida needs full sunlight, and does not grow in the shade. Allow at least 5 feet of space between plants.
- Watering. Allow the soil of the asafetida to dry out completely between waterings. Avoid waterlogged soil or standing water at all costs. Asafetida heartily resists drought and prefers dry-to-moist soil.
The potent spice can take your health and skin to the next level. Try incorporating the spice in your daily diet and beauty regime to reap the wonderful cinnamon benefits.
- Brings blood and oxygen to outer surface of skin and cures pimples and blemishes
- Helps remove dead skin and soothes dry skin
- Alleviates fine lines and makes skin look fuller and plump
- Softens rough and dry feet
- Acts as natural scalp cleanser and stimulates hair growth
- Loaded with anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cuts risk of heart disease including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure
- Improve sensitivity to hormone insulin
- Lowers Fasting Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
- Improvements in Neurodegenerative Diseases like Alzheimer and Parkinson