Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia) Marble
Dumb Cane, called so because its temporary speechlessness inducing sap, is a beautiful plant with pointed broad leaves in a variety of combinations of green and white. These plants are a good option for gardeners with the space to grow them and is widely used for interior landscaping or as a vibrant houseplant.
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 2 Feet (5-10 Leaves)
- Season. Spring
- Sunlight. When growing dieffenbachia, most varieties do best in a filtered light situation, where bright to moderate light shines through a sheer curtain or other filtering window cover.
- Location. Avoid placing the dumbcane plant where curious children or pets might be tempted to taste it.
- Watering. Overwatering is a common problem with many houseplants and the dieffenbachia houseplant is no exception. Plant the dumbcane in a well-draining soil and water lightly, keeping the soil consistently moist, but not soggy.
- Fertilising. Fertilize twice a month to encourage growth and a healthy plant. A houseplant food high in nitrogen can be applied at half strength.
*Actual product may vary