In the summer, cascading clusters of blue tubular flowers appear followed by wonderfully contrasting orange-yellow berries. This variegated form has creamy-yellow margins around the one inch long serrated leaves. In mild climates this plant can be in flower nearly year round with flowers and fruit appearing at the same time.
- Plant Type. Outdoor
- Product Height. 6-12 Inches
- Season. Summer
- Sunlight. Full Sun, Partial Sun
- Soil. Rich organic soil that is somewhat loamy and drains well
- Watering. Frequent deep watering
- Fertilising. Slow -fertilizers help encourage prolific flowering and fruiting
- Ornamental Use.
- It is an excellent plant to create contrast with its green hard white foliage and bluish flowers.
- Perfect for all kinds of containers, including window boxes, hanging baskets and combination planters.
- They may be used to liven porches and patios. Grow as a small tree in frost-free climates.