English Ivy Violet
Widely used as an ornamental plant, the snake plant is an evergreen perennial species that is tolerant of irregular watering and less lightning. They really are the easiest of plants to look after, and will happily reward your lack of attention by giving clean air to your home and a little cheer in the corner of any room.
- Plant Type. Outdoor Plant
- Product Height. 1 Feet
- Season. Evergreen
- Sunlight. Put them in indirect sunlight
- Watering. When watering your ivy, always check the soil before adding water. Ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some (dry to the touch on top) before you water your ivy plant again.
- Growing in containers. The most important thing to remember is that they can easily rot, so a free draining soil needs to be used.
- Fertilising. English ivy seldom needs fertilizer, but if you don’t think your plants are growing as they should, spray them with half-strength liquid fertilizer.