G05 - Dracaena Compacta Plant + Brown Ceramic Glass
Plant would come along white plate and coloured/white pebbles.
The Dracaena Compacta has a thick green stem and several clumps of short dark green leaves 2″-4″ in length. It’s a beautiful addition to homes or offices, but it’s the most difficult and most expensive dracaena to care for.
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 1 ft
- Sunlight. Grows best in medium light
- Location. Basic loose houseplant soil that drains quickly is a good choice for the soil of a Dracaena Compacta.
- Watering. plant use less water when in low light than in bright light. Keep the plant on the dry side to prevent root rot
- Fertilising. Slow growing plants, like the dracaena compact, require very little fertilizer. Feed this plant twice a year and be sure to dilute the plant food to 1/2 the recommended strength.
- Pot Size. Dracaena plants like to be root bound in small pots.
- Poisonous Plant Info. Dracaena compacta plants are considered by some to be slightly poisonous, especially to dogs and cats.
*Actual product may vary