G06 - Song Of India + Yellow Plastic Pot 2.5"
Plant would come along white plate and coloured/white pebbles.
Song of India Palm (scientific name: Dracaena Reflexa) is a slow growing easy-care plant that can remove toxins from air and can be used as a table plant, bush, or short tree. Its leaves are a major attraction as they are glossy and arch over and grow up to 1 ft long and a couple of inches wide. This plant can also flower and blooms clusters of small, white flowers.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor Plant
- Product Height. 1-2 Feet
- Season. Spring
- Sunlight. A Dracaena Reflexa houseplant with solid dark green leaves does well in medium light. The Song of India and Song of Jamaica, with yellow and white stripes in their leaves, need bright indirect light. Direct sun burns the leaves of all varieties of Dracaena Reflexa.
- Watering. Like all Dracaenas, the Reflexa likes to be kept on the dry side. Always allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering.
- Location. Always use a loose quick-draining soil for any Dracaena. This helps prevent over-watering and root rot. Add sand to your regular potting mixture if the soil doesn’t drain quickly enough.
- Growing in containers. Dracaenas like to be root-bound in small pots.
- Fertilising. Fertilizer will help strengthen the plants in order to produce adequate tubers for the following growing season
*Actual product may vary