G11 - Jade Plant
2 year old Jade plant potted in a beautiful white coloured duck shaped ceramic planter. Best suited for indoor house decoration.
- Plant Type. Outdoor Plant, All Season Plant
- Pot Type. Duck Shaped
- Pot Color. White
- Material. Natural Plant & Ceramic Pot
- Quantity. 1 Piece (1 Plant With Pot)
- Product Height. 6 Inches (including pot)
- Product Width. 8 Inches
- Sunlight. They need full sun in order to grow properly. If they do not have full sun, they may become stunted and leggy.
- Watering. Never let a jade plant dry out completely. But also, do not water a jade plant too often, as this can cause root rot. Don’t water your jade plant on a schedule. Rather, water your jade plant when the top of soil is just dry to the touch.
- Fertilising. For proper jade plant care, fertilize your jade plant about once every six months. Use a balanced water soluble fertilizer. An important thing to keep in mind is that you should water your jade plant in the regular way and then water it with the fertilizer water. Never fertilize your jade plant when the soil is dry, as this will damage the roots.
- Temperature. Grow well in warm position during the active growing period, but need cool temperatures during winter period when they should not be subjected to temperatures above 12°C (54°F) and they can tolerate temperatures down to 7°C (45°F).