G32 - Adenium Bonsai Miniature Garden
This 10 yr old adenium also called as desert rose has been developed artistically. It has been created as miniature garden. A magnificent living piece for your living room.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor
- Pot Type. Oval Shaped
- Pot Color. Brown
- Sunlight. These plants require much sunlight for proper development.
- Location. Choose the location with the temperature not more than 35 degrees C.
- Growing in the ground. When adenium is about to be planted into the ground, choose a raised bed with sloping sides. Make sure the area is well-drained.
- Growing in containers. Choose only terracotta or clay containers; add stones to the pot’s bottom to ensure comparatively better drainage.
- Dormancy. These plants require special care, especially after entering dormant periods. Always move containers to dry and frost-free locations and water the plants once per month.