G42 - Dwarf Snake Plant (Sansevieria)
Widely used as an ornamental plant, the snake plant is an evergreen perennial species that is tolerant of irregular watering and less lightning. They really are the easiest of plants to look after, and will happily reward your lack of attention by giving clean air to your home and a little cheer in the corner of any room.
- Plant Type. Indoor Plant
- Pot Type. Coat & Shirt Shaped Planter
- Pot Color. Yellow
- Season. Evergreen
- Product Height. 8 Inches (including pot)
- Product Width. 7 Inches
- Sunlight. Put them in indirect sunlight
- Watering. Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter. In fact, it’s better to let these plants dry out some between waterings.
- Growing in containers. The most important thing to remember is that they can easily rot, so a free draining soil needs to be used.
- Fertilising. A little general purpose fertilizer can be used if the plants are in a pot, and that’s about it.