Tinda Orchard Green Hybrid Seeds
Tinda is a famous nickname among Punjabi families in India. This unique squash-like gourd is native to India, very popular in Indian cooking with curry and many gourmet dishes. It contains antioxidants like carotenoids and many anti-inflammatory agents, which are effective in controlling blood pressure, heart diseases and strokes. It can also prevent cancer formation.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor (can be kept indoor for a few days)
- Product Height. Seeds
- Sunlight. Provide the plants shade if temperatures exceed 25-30C
- Watering. Keep the soil moist around the seeds until germination starts. Once the tinda seedlings are growing, water the garden once per week. Avoid getting the leaves of the tinda plant wet to keep fungus from forming.
- Growing in the ground/containers.
- Temperature. Tinda Seeds require soil temperate to be 32C to germinate.
*Actual product may vary