Bhindi (Lady Finger) Hybrid Seeds
Bhindi (Lady Finger or Okra) is a high fiber vegetable known for its high soluble and insoluble fiber content. It is a perennial species and its fruit is a capsule up to 18 cm long with pentagonal cross-section, containing numerous seeds. It is rich in Vitamin C, K, folate, antioxidants, calcium and potassium. Consumption of this vegetable has digestive benefits, helps prevent diabetes, helps in blood clotting, treats asthama, prevents sunstroke, etc.
- Plant Type. Outdoor
- Product Height. Seeds ( Please order pot separately)
- Watering. Water the planting area lightly when seeds are sown. Water the plants less frequently after they produce flowers.
- Soil. Soil consistently moist with a pH of 6.8
- Fertilizing. 3-inch layer of compost into the top 6 to 8 inches of soil to add fertility
- Temperature. Ladies finger require long warm growing season during its growth period. It gives good yield in warm humid conditions. It grows best in a temperature range of 22-35 degree Celsius. Seeds fail to germinate below 20 degree Celsius.
*Actual product may vary