The Neem tree is an evergreen tree that grows in tropical regions. It may lose leaves if there is a serious drought. It grows fast and has a good height. All parts of Neem can be used to help diseases, especially skin diseases. It also gets rid of pests. It doesn't directly kill them, but slows their growth and drives them away. Also being a large part of Ayurvedic medicine, the Neem tree has many positive affects including decorating your home.
- Plant Type. Outdoor Tree
- Product Height. 9 to 13 Inches
- Season. Evergreen
- Sunlight. Neem trees require plenty of bright sunlight.
- Watering. The trees benefit from regular moisture, but be careful not to overwater, as the tree won’t tolerate wet feet or poorly drained soil. Allow the soil to dry between every watering.
- Location. You can grow a tree indoors in a pot filled with good quality, well-drained potting soil. Outdoors, plant fresh neem seeds directly in the ground, or start them in trays or pots and transplant them outdoors at about three months.
- Watering. Feed the tree about once a month in spring and summer, using a light application of any good quality, balanced fertilizer or a dilute solution of water-soluble fertilizer. You can also apply a diluted fish emulsion.
*Actual product may vary