Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum), also known as closet plants, are a popular choice for offices and homes. When it comes to indoor plants, peace lily plants are some of the easiest to care for.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor
- Product Height. 2 Ft (including pot)
- Season. Spring
- Sunlight. Medium to low light
- Watering. One of the most common mistakes in the care of peace lilies is overwatering. Peace lilies are far more tolerant of underwatering than overwatering, which is one of the most common reasons for a peace lily to die.
- Growing in containers. If you are repotting, move the plant into a pot that is at least 2 inches larger than its current pot.
Fertilizing. Peace lilies do not need frequent fertilizing. Fertilizing with a balanced fertilizer one to two times per year will be enough to keep the plant happy.
*Actual product may vary, plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart