- Plant Type. Outdoor Plant
- Product Height. 3 ft
- Season. Autumn
- Sunlight. All plumeria plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil.
- Watering. Water from the bottom to prevent spotting on the glossy leaves.
- Growing in containers. Use a soil based potting mixture. Repotting should be needed only every two to three years, but plants can be moved in spring.
- Fertilising. Fertilise the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
*Actual product may vary