Pumpkin Hybrid Seeds
Imperial Hybrid Seed Packet
Kitchen Garden Packet
Pumpkin is a rich source of vitamin A Pumpkin is one of the best-known sources of the antioxidant beta-carotene. The potassium contained within pumpkins can have a positive effect on blood pressure. The antioxidants and vitamins contained within pumpkins could prevent degenerative damage to the eyes.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor (can be kept indoor for a few days)
- Product Height. Seeds (Please order pot separately)
- Sunlight. Minimum 8 hours of continuous sunlight each day
- Watering. Continuous even watering and feeding
- Location. Choose an area that gets full sun. The vines get quite long (usually 20 - 30 feet) and need room to grow. This doesn't mean you have to have a big yard or a farm. If you have a long bed on the backside of your house or a garage, this can be the perfect place to grow a pumpkin. Your site also needs to have good drainage. If water stands during the rainy season in the soil strip alongside your garage, this won't be a good place to grow pumpkins.
Temperature. Pumpkins are a warm-weather crop that is usually planted in early July. When the soil temperature is at least 18 C.
*Actual product may vary