Ribbon Grass Plant
Ornamental grasses have become popular additions to the home landscape. Ribbon grass plants are easy to manage varieties that provide color transition and graceful foliage.
- Plant Type. Outdoor/Indoor Plant
- Product Height. 1-2 ft
- Season. Rainy
- Sunlight. The plant is best suited for moist soils in partial sun. It can also tolerate drought conditions for short periods of time, but the foliage tends to scorch.
- Location. The plants are ideal around a pond or water feature, planted in clumps, as container specimens, or along borders.
- Growing in the ground. Simply dig up the root zone in the dormant period and cut the plant into sections. Ensure that each piece has several healthy rhizomes and then replant the clumps in designated areas.
- Growing in containers. Growing ornamental ribbon grass in containers will help prevent them from spreading.
- Fertilising. Just cut back the leaves and fertilize and the plant will produce new fresh leaves in a couple of weeks.
*Actual product may vary, plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart