A popular house plant with divided hand-like leaves and fun texture, Saplera plant can be planted and grown in living, dining, family rooms and bedrooms. Most beneficial if grown in well lit rooms because it efficiently filters air pollution at night. A low maintenance plant, it is also ideal for gifting purposes.
- Plant Type. Indoor/Outdoor
- Product Height. 2-3 Feet (including pot)
- Season. Summer
- Sunlight. Grows best in high light but fine in medium light. Can tolerate direct sunlight on leaves
- Watering. Should be watered when the potting mixture dries out.
- Growing in containers. Can be grown in containers or pots made of plastic or clay. Ideal pot size 10*10 inches
- Fertilizing. Can tolerate dry soils and does not need fertilizing unless you want it to grow faster
*Actual product may vary