Lantana plants are evergreen of the broad leaf variety. Although they may act a little like vines, they are classified by botanists as, technically, shrubs.Grown for its showy flowers and fragrant foliage, lantana makes an attractive addition to shrub groupings, mixed borders and oceanfront landscapes
- Plant Type. Outdoor Flowering Plant
- Product Height. 6 to 12 Inches
- Season. Evergreen
- Sunlight. Full sun or partial sun
- Watering. Water lantana regularly for the first three weeks after planting. Afterward, water only during dry spells and after pruning.
- Fertilizer. Fertilize annually in early spring with a small amount of low-nitrogen fertilizer or a shovelful of compost. Excessive nitrogen reduces flowering.
*Actual product may vary, plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart.